- Must have a physical or mental disability, autism or PTSD
- Be 12 years or older (if younger, an adult must be there at all times)
- Be physically and cognitively capable of participating in the training process and be able to command and appropriately handling their service dog independently
- Be able to meet the physical and financial needs of a service dog
- Prove that the service dog will improve the quality of life and independence
- Have no other dog in the same household
Obtaining a Service Dog
Individuals wanting to obtain a service dog will have to complete and submit an application to ASDA. To request an application please email: Susanne@AmericanServiceDog.com.